- When was NAVER established?
- NAVER was initially two companies Navercom and Hangame which were established in 1999, and merged in 2000 to become NHN Corporation.
NHN changed its name to NAVER Corporation as it spined off its hangame division as of August 1, 2013.
- When was NAVER listed on stock market?
- NAVER(ex. NHN) was listed on the KOSDAQ market on October 2002 with the intial offering price, 22,000 KRW. It transferred to KOSPI market on November 2008.
With spin-off, NAVER is re-listed on the KOSPI market on August 29, 2013.
- What is the NAVER's security code?
- The security code is 035420 KR and SEDOL number is 6560393.
- What is a number of outstanding shares?
- The outstanding shares as of 1st of August 2013 is 32,962,679 shares.
- What is NAVER's shareholder return policy?
- NAVER currently allocates 1/3 of annual net earnings to shareholder return policy in a form of share buyback and cash dividends.